Between the CATS USDAA Trial and the CPE Nationals–our June meeting seems like just way too much agility for one month…

Therefore, the Board has decided to ask CATS Members to skip the June meeting. We will meet at our regular time and date in July.

Further, because we do not want to jump to any policy decisions that will not be to the club’s benefit, the Board has decided that for now, we will continue to work on developing a new policy for CATS membership–but while we are developing the new policy, to continue allowing new membership based on the existing new membership policy.

So, things are changing but slowly and with care. Please, if you have thoughts or opinions regarding how we can best expand our membership, share your ideas with the board. Thanks!

See you in July!