Did you know that anyone can join the Canine Agility Training Society? Annual membership dues are $75 for Working Members and $150 for Supporting Members. All members have the same benefits. Working members are encouraged to help keep the club vibrant by joining a committee and volunteering to help at CATS-sponsored agility trials and other club events.
- Be part of an active, engaged club of canine agility enthusiasts, both seasoned and new to the sport.
- Discount on CATS-sponsored dog agility classes and seminars.
- Discount on entry fees for CATS-sponsored agility trials in exchange for work.
- Use of the CATS agility training equipment (requires member be identified as, or be supervised by, an advanced handler; advanced handler status is determined by the Training Committee).
- Attend CATS social functions, such as the annual meeting and dinner.
- Vote on club business (must be 16 or older).
- Eligible to become an officer of the CATS Board (must be 18 or older).