USDAA Trial – Click here for the premium: CATSJun2018
- June 8-9-10, 2018 all levels, each day
- Judge: Terry Smorch from Minnesota
- Dogs of any level can enter tournament classes: Grand Prix/Perf. Grand Prix, Steeplechase/Perf. Speed Jumping, Biathlon/Perf. Biathlon)
- Trial Secretary: Valori Duff firstname.lastname@example.org 603-289-5169
- Trial Secretary website: http://www.k9agilityservices.com/upcoming.html
- Any questions about USDAA entries, classes, courses, etc: contact Chris Frado 603-313-9998 or email@example.com
Location: Monadnock Humane Society, 101 West Swanzey Rd. (Rt 10), Swanzey, NH
Facility: Outdoor, grass, fully fenced ring, ample shade, water, porta-potties & limited indoor baths, RV Parking.
**New outdoor crating area, close to ring and under the trees.
Note for CATS members:
CATS members pay $10 per run for regular classes when you submit a worker form with your entry. Tournament classes are the regular price. You may enter without a worker form but must then pay full price for regular classes.
Note for Dedicated key workers:
Equipment Manager receives FREE runs for 1 dog for each day of the trial.
Chief Course Builder receives FREE runs for 1 dog for each day of the trial.
Volunteer Coordinator receives FREE runs for 1 dog for the day doing the job.
Trial Chairman/Co-Chairman receives FREE runs for 1 dog for each day of the trial.
Re: USDAA Tournament Classes (Grand Prix, Steeplechase, Biathlon) are exempt from being FREE for any dedicated worker. Dedicated Workers are to pay a discounted price of $12/each for a tournament class to cover the sanctioning fee. This doesn’t apply to Team.