USDAA Trial – Save the Date!
- June 7-8-9, 2019 all levels, each day
- Judge: Andy Hartman (Vice President USDAA) will be joining CATS to celebrate 30 years of continuously operating as a USDAA member club.
- Trial Chairman, Chris Frado email@example.com
- Any questions about USDAA entries, classes, courses, etc: contact Chris Frado 603-313-9998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be “Fix & Continue” allowed at the trial. Applies to: Standard, Jumpers, Pairs, and some tournament classes.
MISCELLANEOUS Class (training in the ring with toys) will be offered both Saturday & Sunday.
Location: Monadnock Humane Society, 101 West Swanzey Rd. (Rt 10), Swanzey, NH
Facility: Outdoor, grass, fully fenced ring, ample shade, water, porta-potties & limited indoor baths, RV Parking.
**New outdoor crating area, close to ring and under the trees.
•June 5-6-7, 2020….
•June 4-5-6, 2021….
Note for CATS members: CATS members pay $10 per run for regular classes when you submit a worker form with your entry. Tournament classes are the regular price. You may enter without a worker form but must then pay full price for regular classes.